Pages

Background

Thursday, April 10, 2014

All Natural Cleaning

I only clean with ALL natural products.  

 
I absolutely love Shaklee Get Clean products.  I love that I can feel good about cleaning. I mean it is no fun cleaning so this can make it FUN!  Plus it's not going to kill you!
When most people think of green cleaners, they think: expensive or lack of quality.  With the Get Clean products that I found, nothing is further from the truth! 

These are CHEAP!!!!  And they WORK!!!! 

Get clean - Toxin Free
Let me tell you what I use and how!

Kitchen


Let’s begin with with the  Kitchen because we spend most of out time in there!  I feel like I am in there all day!  As soon as I am done cleaning up a meal, it’s snack time!  Does that happen to
 anyone else?  I run my dishwasher everyday. .   I HATE going to bed with a messy kitchen, but let me tell you it does happen more often then I will admit to! Shh don't tell!!!! 
 
In the kitchen I use…..
Basic H2 Organic Super Clean Concentrate and my super microfiber cleaning cloth for the appliances, cabinets, counters and walls
 
 
Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste  for my sink and my appliance deep cleaning.  This stuff is amazing on taking off messes on my glass top stove!

 
Basic G- Concentrated Germicide for disinfecting my sink, counters, knobs, floor and whatever else I want germ FREE!
 
 
Dish Wash Concentrate for washing pots, pans or anything else by hand.  I only use 1 drop per dish!  This stuff is really powerful!!!!
 
 

Dish Wash Automatic Concentrate for my dishwasher.  I only use 1 teaspoon of this stuff and I NEVER pre-rinse  my dishes.  CHEAP!!!!


 
Well that's all for today! I hear my kids up in the kitchen so time to go clean up another mess! Glad I have my Get Clean Cleaners!

No comments:

Post a Comment